This is my little brother David.
He's a Marine.
He's tough.
He's brave.
He's really really really funny.
And I will now prove all of these things with one story:
The day David left for his second mission overseas, he called me really early in the morning. At some point in our conversation, we got to talking about David's main job as a Marine; Water Purification. I asked David how he felt about it. This was his reponse (in so many words)...
"Sometimes, being a Marine, people look at you funny when you say that you're a water purifier. They assume I am going to say something that sounds much scarier...So, I have decided to tell people in those everyday conversations that I am an official Marine sniper. Not only that, but I have also decided to start wearing a string of teeth around my neck. When people ask, 'What's that necklace of teeth you have there?' I can say, 'That's my kills."...
As always David, you do not disappoint.
(P.S. - Water Purification work is tough and also very neccessary and important to the work overseas, not to mention the fact that being a Marine in general requires an enormous amount of courage, mental strength, and intelligence. So there. Don't forget it).
Friday, December 4, 2009
Funny Brother Post
Posted by Sarah at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I <3 David!! That is so perfect :). And I'm "liking" your so there comment.
I remember David impersonating a prehistoric reptile at my wedding... questions are still asked at my family get togethers.
Eric
Actually, water purification is mainline defense. Offense?? Never any good at sports analogies. Better switch analogies. Can't think of one. Better just write. Think of all those brave men with a case of Montezuma's Revenge--I don't know what the equivalent is in another part of the world--maybe I should just call it diarrhea. Is that word allowed on blogs? Don't ban me. Tolerance for idiots on blogs is required for living in a society. Anyway, David, thank you for what you are doing, sincerely.
Elaine
Elaine - We are living in a Society! P.S. I'll David you say thank you. :)
The device exerts traction pressure on your penis, stretching it and this leads to an increase in its sizegenetics in the few months.Now remains the question of pain or gain, it truly is definitely a gain for you. Though initially, perhaps you may feel some discomfort because within the traction nonetheless wouldn't last for long. You possibly can see an increase of up to 3 inches for your penis length and girth with using of penile extenders. Now finally, the verdict - they could be efficient, safe and straightforward. When you, yourself are a man who enjoys therapeutic male sizegenetics, it's best to know something with regards to the different styles of sizegenetics that are available.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment