Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'll miss you KY

There are so many things that I love about KY and will miss when we move, and so I took a long walk this week and took some pictures of some of my favorite places. KY holds some great memories for Eric and I, and God has blessed us here. Sad to say goodbye, but looking forward to more adventures and memories in North Carolina!

Here are some of my favorite KY spots:

E.C. Million Park, 5 minutes from our house, where Eric and I took lots of walks.


Another view of the Park. It's very quiet here, with flowers and a little river.


A little church on Main Street that I walk by on my way to work.


Jett Hall Clothing - Vintage clothes, downtown Richmond.


The old, colorful buildings downtown.


One of the things I love about Richmond is how the streets are always decorated with flowers.


My reading spot at EKU. Most of the spring and summer this spot is covered in flowers.


The terraces, where I do a lot of my running. They remind me of the gardens of Israel:

EKU library, one of my favorite places of all. Over the 3 years that I've been in Richmond, they supplied me with hundreds of books!


I had some wonderful times in Richmond, and I'll always look back on this time as very happy years. All I can say is that God richly blessed Eric and I here.

KY...I'll miss you.

0 comments: