I have always been interested in history, so Frost/Nixon intrigued me from the start, and after seeing it, I am fascinated all the more about the Watergate scandal. The movie was excellent.
I think the best movies (and characters) are the ones that make you feel conflicted (Revolutionary Road did that extremely well), and I found myself disliking Nixon and feeling sorry for him off and on throughout the film. I am interested now in seeing the actual interviews so that I can compare how similar the two are. I saw the real David Frost on the "The Daily Show," and he had some interesting stories about the whole process, so I am looking forward to seeing the original interviews (and any other commentary I can find).
A great film. 8/10.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Frost/Nixon
Posted by Sarah at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment